Google Translator

http://www.google.com/translate_t
Used "AS IS"
not to be guarantee will be the same as the original text...

Sunday 30 September 2007

Unfortunate Or Fortunate?





It's During My Holiday also...
I got cold and had fever + cough...


So, I had went to clinic to get some medicine...


When I reached thr,
I went to the machine and pressed on a Big Red Button to get a number for my turn...


When a printed paper came out from the machine,
I tear it off and look on it...
WHAT!



1-1-1-1!!!??

For the 1st time i look on it i couldn't believe my eyes...

Is it Im dreaming now?
Or 2day is my luck day?

To get this number the probability is like 1 over 1111(Me not veli good in math, pls inform me if this is wrong),
and I had to wait and other 1111 turn to get a 2-2-2-2...

If this situation happened to a gambler,
I think he will buy this number for all 1+3D company... (=_=!!)

But 4 me this is jz a coincidence...
So what i had done?
Jz simple take a photo for memorial only lo...
Im not a Gambler lar!!!

No comments: