Google Translator

http://www.google.com/translate_t
Used "AS IS"
not to be guarantee will be the same as the original text...

Thursday 4 October 2007

Heart Dissection(Notice!!! Imply bloody pictures as follows, sensitive person please evade…… )



A: "Do u have a heart?"
B: "I haven't had a heart!!!"
A: "I got my heart ady..."
B: "Where did u get ur heart?"
A: "Supermarket there..."
B: "Do u have any extra heart!!?"
A: "Yea! I have two heart... May sell one to u..."
B: "Thx god!!! Finally I get heart ady... "


For the last few days,
u may heard some dialog like tat in our class...

Do u feel weird?
How come ppl say "I don't have heart!" or "I have extra heart..." ?

SO, act the "heart" not mean our own heart,
it's a mammalian heart(cow, sheep, goat, ect...) tat we need for our Bio prac HEART DISSECTION!!!

Oh Yeah!!!
Finally I can try to dissect something in lab...
N I feel that's quite interesting 4 me...







This is a goat's heart... As u can c the size is act almost like our human heart...





And the left one is a cow heart!!! OMG... The saiz is almost 10 time of a goat heart...






Time for dissection!!! By using a very sharp razor blade, the heart ady been cut an opening at the wall that full of FAT...(Aabhi is smiling behind me...)





As u can c, the inner side of the heart had bla bla bla*... (a lot of things need to explain, so i jz skip it... If u really want get know more about it, jz simply google "structure of mammalian heart"... Hehe...) (Aabhi still smiling behind me... =_=??)




And now, Shan and En Kiat also came to help me dissect the heart...


May be my frnz didnt had their breakfast that why they cant control theirself...


A big cow heart(Top part)...


A big cow heart(Bottom part)...


A goat heart become tragically after dissected...


Wrapped those pieces in a newspaper and dispose...

After Dissectio, wat we all do is taking photos and video... lol...




That all for the heart dissection....




I really hope tat next time i'll have a chance to dissect a living mouse...
Hehehe...

No comments: