Google Translator

http://www.google.com/translate_t
Used "AS IS"
not to be guarantee will be the same as the original text...

Friday 5 October 2007

KaraOkie

It's Friday again....


After one whole week of buzy or boring or stressful or tensions learning week,
every Friday is a good day for us to plan for had some Fun!!!


So, for tis friday we had plan 2 go RedBox to had our Live Concert!!!


Bon, Derek, En Kiat, Kah Woon, Wei Chiat, and me were joining tis Friday's Happy Time...


After coll. and had our lunch,
we went to Sunway Piramid by taxi...

Bon, Derek n me arrived thr first...


While waiting for others,
suddenly Bon said wanna Duel with me and point his pistol to me on his right hand,
n quickly I also point him back wit my pistol on my left hand...



So, guess who won?

The winner is.... Me! Lol...
Y?
Bcs my pistol had two hole while Bon's only one...
N I had another spare pistol on my right hand also... Hehe...





Finally they arrived also...

So while Derek is still on progress fill in form n other things,
we when in the room first...(Hehe, srry Derek...)


*~Happy Time~*


B4 we went back,
we took some photos for sweet memory...



We r RedBox's Super Models...






We dun 4get to smile also...





It's came to the end of our Friday's Happy Time...

So, wat is our next planing?

Look Forwarding...

No comments: